3.04.2013

Projects…

During tax season I find myself itching to do projects to pass the time.  This weekend my twins came over and we decided to build a swing.  (seriously I need a swing … Cody always wants to be outside and I would love to sit and swing!) So here is the inspiration photo …

photo

And here is what we came up with.  Yes her swing looks so romantic in front of the barn but this is all we have.  We are still planning on painting and adding cushions. 

photo(20)

It has a really good glide and is surprisingly very comfortable.  We have spent a lot of time on it already!

4 comments:

*katie said...

Impressive Jill! Good job!!

Rowdy Family said...

cool!

The Watkins said...

look at you all handy. glad you are back.

StephanieBoots said...

Wow! I remember these girls! Only they aren't so little any more.