10.01.2012

Gracie’s baptism day!

What a beautiful perfect day.

IMG_2269eIMG_2272eIMG_2281IMG_2282eIMG_2288

Gracie program pg 1Gracie program

It seriously couldn’t have been a more perfect day.  (I am sure every mother feels that way!)  I was all tears.  The spirit was so strong.  The talks were so good.  The cousins sang so beautifully and all the kids were so good.  I was so excited that Gracie chose to be baptized.  At first she wasn’t sure if she was going to pick her Dad or her Papa to baptize her but she ended up choosing her father.  It was such an amazing thing to watch and be a part of.   I know with all of my heart that this church is true.  I know with all of my heart that families can be together forever.  I know that this was the first step in reaching that eternal goal.  I am so grateful for Neil and his respect and honor for his Priesthood.  So grateful for all the people that came out to support Gracie and her special day.  Thanks for all the help.  Thanks for all the love!

6 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Congratulations to your family, especially Gracie! How exciting! I can hardly believe that we have kids that are old enough to get baptized. What a special day! She is beautiful!

Letti said...

It was a beautiful day. Everything was perfect too. Gracie has so many friends and family that love her.

Kelli Radmall said...

How beautiful! I have been thinking about you and feeling so bad I haven't posted anything in a long long time...Since you are one of my best pals who is not on facebook-I love to see your posts! Love you lots.

The Farmer Family said...

I can't believe you have an eight year old that is baptized. She looks so beautiful and so sweet. Congrats to your family.

Connie de said...

Yea! Looked like a happy day.

The Watkins said...

love that cody is being a goofball in the background. Pretty cute Gracie. This makes me wish we saw you more. You better not be making trips to SD without calling me.